What is CBD Tea?
CBD tea is a type of tea that contains cannabidiol (CBD), a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. CBD is a non-intoxicating compound, meaning it does not produce the psychoactive effects typically associated with marijuana use. Instead, CBD is believed to have a range of potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety and stress, improving sleep, and reducing inflammation and pain.
CBD tea is made by infusing dried CBD-rich hemp flowers or CBD oil into a cup of hot water.
CBD tea is available in a variety of flavours and can be found at health food stores, online retailers, and specialty shops. Some people use CBD tea as a daily supplement to support their overall health and well-being, while others use it as a way to relax and unwind after a long day. It is important to note that the effectiveness and safety of CBD tea have not been established through clinical research, and more studies are needed to determine its potential health benefits and risks. As with any dietary supplement, it is always a good idea to speak with a healthcare professional before adding CBD tea to your routine.
Will CBD Tea get me high?
It's impossible to experience any psychoactive effects from any of our CBD flowers as they do not contain the controlled cannabinoids that cause these effects.
How can you make CBD Tea?
There are several ways to make CBD tea, and the specific method you choose will depend on the type of CBD product you are using. Here is one method for making CBD tea using CBD-rich hemp flowers.
- Gather your materials: You will need a cup of hot water, a teaspoon of CBD-rich hemp flowers, a strainer or tea infuser, and a mug.
- Grind the hemp flowers: Use a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle to grind the hemp flowers into a fine powder. This will help to release the CBD from the plant material and make it more readily available for infusion into the hot water.
- Place the ground hemp flowers in the strainer or tea infuser: Place the ground hemp flowers in the strainer or tea infuser and place it in your mug.
- Pour the hot water over the hemp flowers: Slowly pour the hot water over the hemp flowers, making sure to completely cover them.
- Steep the tea: Allow the tea to steep for 5-10 minutes, depending on your desired strength.
- Remove the strainer or tea infuser: After the tea has finished steeping, remove the strainer or tea infuser from the mug.
- Enjoy your CBD tea: You can drink your CBD tea as is, or you can add honey, lemon, or other ingredients to taste.
You can also make CBD tea using CBD oil or tinctures. To do this, simply add the desired amount of CBD oil or tincture to a cup of hot water and stir to mix it in. Be sure to carefully follow the dosage instructions provided by the manufacturer, as taking too much CBD can cause unwanted side effects.
Are our CBD Flowers Organic?
All of our organic CBD flowers are grown using methods that are designed to promote the health and well-being of the soil, plants, and animals involved in the farming process. This includes using natural fertilizers and pest controls, avoiding the use of synthetic chemicals and genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and following sustainable farming practices.
Organic CBD flowers are often preferred by consumers because they are thought to be of higher quality and purity than non-organic CBD flowers. This is because organic farming practices are designed to minimize the use of synthetic chemicals, which can potentially contaminate the plants and end products. Additionally, organic CBD flowers may contain higher levels of CBD and other beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids due to the healthier growing conditions and the absence of synthetic chemicals.
Why use Graded Green CBD?
We are the UK's premier CBD shop, since opening in 2019 we have served thousands of customers from across the UK and Europe. We believe in only stocking the best quality products, providing friendly customer service and are able to deliver your order within less than 24 working hours.
Product grown in Europe from industrial hemp. May contain trace amounts of other cannabinoids. Only to be used in the preparation of herbal hemp tea. Sold in a sealed bag, only break the seal if you intend to consume all of the product in a single sitting. CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using CBD products or starting any new supplement regimen.