Blue Dream Cannabis Strain Specific Terpenes
A go-to strain profile for many cannabis advocates around the world, enter the timeless favourite, Blue Dream. Optimize your time and stave off procrastination by benefitting from the positive terpene effects associated with the Blue Dream strain. Help yourself become more productive by experiencing more energy and focus!
- Alpha-Pinene - You should probably consider Pinene a formidable weapon to your health promoting arsenal. Known to fight many modern day illnesses. You could find Pinene beneficial when supplemented against inflammatory problems, memory issues, pain, bacteria and viral infections.
- Limonene - Believed to offer a variety of health benefits from dissolving fats and cholesterol, to reducing inflammation and killing disease causing germs.
Myrcene - The most abundant marijuana terpene. Known to have a range of benefits. Its sedating, relaxing effects can aid pain relief and inflammation.
- Beta-Caryophyllene - A rare terpene with the magical ability to activate the cannabinoid receptors without actually being a cannabinoid. Known to aid spasms, pain management, anxiety and depression.
Graded Green's CBD terpenes are vapour distilled and guaranteed to carry a genuine aroma and effects.
- Vapour Distilled
- Naturally sourced
- Full spectrum terpenes
- Best for CBD Terpenes
- Food Grade
- Cannabis strain specific
Why Graded Green CBD Terpenes?
- 100% genuine strain specific terpene profiles
- Pure terpenes not cut or modified.
- Stored in Bio-Lock containers to ensure freshness and to prevent prolonged evaporation.
- Can be added to a variety of vessels such as cannabis oils, concentrates and food.
8 FAQs about TERPENES you absolutely must know in 2022. What are terpenes in CBD?
What are terpenes?
Terpenes are natural, aromatic compounds found in plants, food, fruits and herbs. They're in abundance in the cannabis plant and are located densely in the flower heads. Being 'aromatic compounds' terpenes are responsible for the smell, taste and even colouring of the cannabis flower.
Why should I know about terpenes?
Different cannabis strains are thought to produce their own varying effects. This is because each cannabis strain is partially made up of it's own unique terpene profile. The different ratios in each cannabis strain produce varying effects and results. For example a sativa profile may lift your mood, whereas an indica may be better for sleep and relief.
What are strain specific terpenes profiles?
Strain specific terpene profiles are scientifically engineered terpene formulas. They're produced to make a carbon copy of the genetic terpene make up of different cannabis strains.
What are terpene isolates?
The basic definition of an isolate is: “a substance in an uncombined or pure state.” So a terpene isolate is just a terpene in its purest form. Whereas a strain profile refers to a combination and ratio of terpenes, isolates are each terpene alone. i.e 100% Myrcene.
Are terpenes legal?
Yes, our terpene profiles are 100% legal.
Are terpenes safe to ingest?
Terpenes are considered 'GRAS' by the FDA. This means they're "Generally Recognized As Safe" for human consumptions and are regularly used in foodstuff. It is important to know that terpenes are a natural solvent. In their concentrated form they can be problematic if misused. It is possible for terpenes to cause irritation when they come into contact with skin and eyes. You should always dilute your terpenes before consumption. They're not safe to vape alone and must be diluted into a distillate or similar carrier.
Do terpenes have medical or therapeutic benefits?
"Terpenes' medicinal & therapeutic properties are supported by numerous in vitro, animal and clinical trials and show anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, anticonvulsive, antidepressant, anxiolytic, anticancer, antitumor, neuroprotective, anti-mutagenic, anti-allergic, antibiotic and anti-diabetic attributes, among others.
What are the best ways to use terpenes?
You can add terpenes to a number of carrier vessels for consumption. It is possible to dilute terpenes into vape products, oil drops and even dry herbs. As terpenes are small and powerful concentrates, a little goes a long way. Only dilute 1-5% terpenes. If you are adding 1% terpenes to a 30ml CBD oil, you only need 0.3ml of terpenes. A small syringe will help you measure out your terpenes. For dry herbs, try 1 drop of terpenes per piece then grind.